Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wow, I'm a Blogger!

So, I wasn't planning on starting a blog......but thanks to a really slow night at work, and some very helpful/informative co-workers, I'm officially a blogger! I hope I can come up with some creative things to blog about, because in reality I'm a very boring person. I'm sure I will do my best to make people believe that I am much more fascintating than I actually am! I've seen some really cute blogs and I'm not sure if I can keep up with all the professionals.......we'll see!

3 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

Good job! I look forward to blog stalking you! And of course I love pictures!

Denae said...

Hooray for you! Blogging can be fun but I am in a bloggers slump at the moment. I hope you have more luck than me.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you've done with it!! It was so much fun to get you started....it only gets better from here!