Monday, September 27, 2010

Pictures are here!!

We FINALLY had some pictures taken of the kids! Preston has NEVER had professional pictures in his life.....so at a year old, it had to be done! We decided to go ahead and have all of the kids photographed, instead of paying for the dorky pictures that they take at the school every year. We always pay way too much for one pose that we usually don't like! Anyway, I think they all turned out wonderful! I can't wait to hang these in my home!!
















































4 comments:

Mandy said...

I bet you are so happy with these! I love them. They look terrific. My fave is the one where Preston is looking off, licking his finger! So good!

Catrina said...

Thanks Mandy! I am happy with them! I'll send you the info on the photographer....she was great! Photos are expensive but worth it! I'm VERY happy with how they all turned out!! I love the ones with Preston licking his finger too! They are awesome!!

TisforTonya said...

oh so stinkin' cute!!! (and yes, sometimes it takes me months to get around to reading blogs... I'm a bad bad bad cousin!)

The Hughes' said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Plus you could get one with them together! These are great! Thanks for sharing!!