Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poop, Pee, and Vomit




Well, let me tell you how good my day has been....I woke up to our new puppy (Molly), peeing on the floor. I got it cleaned up just as Peyton walked in my bedroom door. I heard a cough and looked up to see his cheeks fill up. I yelled, "get to the bathroom!" Poor kid was throwing up. I helped him get cleaned up and his mouth rinsed out, and by the time I got to check up on the puppy again, she'd pooped on the floor. At this point I'm frusterated, but got it cleaned up. I was hoping the day would improve from there, but so far today, Peyton has thrown up 4 times, and the puppy seems to take this opportunity to pee on the floor. I think she senses when I'm not watching her. I've cleaned up pee 3 times now. I'm a little worried that this is just how the day is going to be.....I feel like I'm at work or something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Okay, it's probably not very funny for you -- but I loved your punch line. Hope Peyton gets better quickly....and that your silly little puppy at least chooses hard surfaces to pee on!