Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Camera is Missing :(

So, I had a whole bunch of things I've been wanting to blog about, and some really cute pictures to go with them.....but suddenly my camera is missing. I've searched everywhere....or at least it feels like I have. The last place I remember it was on my kitchen table. Obviously it isn't there now and of course nobody else has seen it. I'm praying that it is still here somewhere and that my 4 year old didn't sneak it outside and bury it in some dirt. I've questioned him and he denies touching it....but then I wonder about the little friends that run in and out of my house all day long. I don't want to accuse anyone because that's just rude, and it could just be misplaced. I'm so sad though. There were a lot of pictures on there that just can't be replaced. Unfortunately we weren't smart enough to save them all to the computer before something like this happened. I still have hope that it will turn up in some random place, but I'm not counting on it :(. Since tomorrow is Halloween, my husband is out buying a new camera. Hopefully we can hold on to this one!

4 comments:

The Hughes' said...

That sucks! I am so sorry! I don't know what I would do without if I lost our camera! Well, can't wait to see the pics from the new camera! Hope you post some from Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I hate stuff like that!! Now just wait...your old camera will show up in a week or two and then you'll have NO EXCUSE not to blog!!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

Catrina!! I found the cutest store that sells the cutest stuff!! go here and check it out! I wish I lived up north!!
http://rodworksblog.blogspot.com/

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

cuz I feel like I'm being watched...hahah