Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dieting

So, I finished my 11 day diet a few days ago! Wow, it's a little tough to get through, but I did it! I plan to do it again in the near future too. It really wasn't as bad as I expected, I actually got to eat. I mostly just missed the carbs I love so dearly! My husband said I was grumpy without my sugar, but he can see that I've lost weight already. I lost 3 lbs during that little adventure. I think I expected to lose more, just because of the people I know who are doing it, or have done it. Some people I know are losing 10 lbs in 11 days! Crazy! Maybe next time it'll do that for me. Maybe I wasn't doing something right....who knows. Really though, 3 lbs is good for me. I haven't been able to lose 1 lb. over the last year and a half, so 3 really is good. Especially on my short frame, every pound makes a difference! I hope I can keep going strong with this, it does actually seem to be working for me! Yay! Anyway, thanks to those who tried it first! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had NO idea you were doing "the" diet...good for you!! I really need to get on board again....

3 pounds is a lot....it really is. Perhaps this was the little PUSH your body needed. :)

Chad and Becky said...

WTG! Hang in there! I agree with Maureen, maybe it was just enough to kick start things for you!

Krista said...

Haha...Catrina some of us just had ALOT more to lose than you! 3 lbs. is awesome! Hang in there...and don't read my blog about my diet. I fell off the wagon! Ok I am going to get back on though!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

good job on the 3 lbs! that's like a block of cheese isn't it?? lol

please share this 11 day diet. I sure need some motivation my sista from anotha mista!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

hey thanks! I just don't have a creative bone in me when it comes to scrapbooking. I pretty much need a layout in front of me. lol. I'm going to try to scrapbook a cute page to hang up on the front of my locker at work. your such a sweetie. thank you!