Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was interesting at my house this year. I had to work, so I was frantically trying to do costumes and make up before I left for work. My hubby bought a new camera for the occasion (since we still haven't found our other one *sniff*) and it works great! I thought I'd better post these pics since Halloween was like 2 weeks ago! Costumes this year were very clearly store bought, without much thought or effort. There wasn't enough time to do much else. The kids were happy though, that's all that mattered!



My husband, Nacho Libre! This was so hilarious....he gets all in to dressing up for his work's costume competition every year.


Peyton, a little Pirate! I think his favorite part for sure was the sword. He's so dang cute!

Mommy, the nurse...lol. At least I'm sorta festive thanks to my loving husband buying me new scrubs for the occasion!

All the kiddos! They look ready to go get some treats! I love Halloween!




Caile, the Native American Princess. I could've been more inventive....but I just didn't have the time. She looks cute anyway!


Joshua, the skeleton. It's supposed to be a bloody skeleton, but he cracked the plastic part that holds the blood while at school and the blood leaked on his shirt. Oh well...it still works lol.







3 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

Cute! I like that your costume the best! LOL.

Anonymous said...

NICE!!

Your costume closely resembles my husband...he went as a "student".

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

cute family!

I love Jared's costume! did he sing the Nacho Libre too?? lol. I'm still waiting to see his Halloween costume from last year! the shower one?

the kids' costumes were cute!! I love the Native American Princess!! she's so cute!

and way cute scrubs! you have such a good husband.

oh yeah and you are gorgeous in your picture in the post before this one!

AND! I love the "E" on your mantle. Whoever gave you that has really good taste! lol.

cute house!!!!