Friday, November 14, 2008

Sensitive Boy

I really believe I have the most sensitive 4 year old son on the face of the planet. Last night, after watching Kung Fu Panda (for probably the 40th time since we bought it) the credits came on with this very melodic oriental style song to go with it. I was sitting at the computer when Peyton stands next to me and asks, "Mama isn't this a beautiful song?" I said, "Yes buddy, it is." I looked up at him in time to see his eyes tearing up. He said, "It makes my eyes water." Then this morning, after watching the same movie again, he did the same thing! How does he understand it's a beautiful song....and I really want to know how a song can move a 4 year old to tears!? He is so amazingly sweet and sensitive sometimes! I love that little guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE!! Kids are more perceptive than we given them credit for....what a sweet little boy to be so touched!!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

that is such a sweet story.

awww...he's going to be a great man when he grows up!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

thanks for worrying. i'm okay. just got to deal with it. I'll be okay tho.

yes we should definately do it. I am not that creative. you don't have to worry. I am worried too! cuz you probably have way cute ideas too!!!! lol