Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Tag!

I wasn't tagged by anyone....I saw this on someone's blog and thought it was hilarious! Enjoy!

Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are, you have to take 10 pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then tag 6 others!



Dream Vacation: My favorite vacation so far was the cruise my husband and I went on through the Mexican Riviera. We had so much fun....we slept in, ate as much as we wanted, and saw some beautiful things! As much as I love my kids, it's just not a relaxing time when we take them with us. They get their fun vacations too, but my dream is to have another relaxing vacation...maybe Hawaii next time, with just my husband and myself. It will probably be 20 years from now, but we will get around to it!




Closet: This is the master closet. Really it's pretty big, but after moving 5 times in 4 1/2 years....it's packed with boxes and things that I'm not really sure what to do with yet!



Favorite room: I'd have to say my favorite room is the family room. Please ignore the bare walls and windows....it's taking me a while to move in, lol. I love this room because it's where we spend the most time together. I also love the fireplace on cold days!



Kitchen sink: Nothing spectacular here. We've been trying to soak all the burned pot roast off the bottom of the that pot for 2 days now! I don't think it's ever going to come clean!




Laundry room: There is always clothes on the floor and poop in the litter box...how attractive!




Bathroom: This is the bathroom on the main floor that everyone uses through the day. It's a good thing the toilet lid is closed or you could probably see the pee drippings that are always on the seat from my 4 year old. Now I'm wondering why the lid is closed....maybe he left me a surprise in there!



Refrigerator: There's not much to say about that one, other than I've got left overs that need to be thrown out! I really need to go grocery shopping too....it's looking a little bare. We do have enough condiments to live on for a while though!



Shoes: We don't wear shoes in the house, so this is the basket of shoes next to the front door. It gets to where it starts overflowing and I have to take them all out and distribute to bedrooms, but it really does work! There is another shoe deposit area next to the garage door too.




Kids: So, I only have 1 kid here with me during the day....poor Peyton gets picked on! Just lounging watching cartoons. I think this hilarious because he's not wearing pants as usual. He only puts them on to go play outside. I guess they are too constricting!



Self: I took like 100 pictures of myself (which is really hard to do by the way)....and none of them were good...so here you go!


I tag Tracy, Kimberlyn, Natalie, Diana, Mavis, and Becky! If you've already done this I apologize...don't do it again! If you don't have kids, I know you have dogs...they are close enough lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your self portait looks awesome!! (way better than mine did...)

Your new house looks INCREDIBLE!! Just look at all those amazing windows..........

And I LOVE the shoe basket!! I've been trying to get my kids to put their shoes in the closet...but it is a fight!! Perhaps a basket would be easier to hit....lol.

Chad and Becky said...

Yea, maybe after I clean my house! LOL. U are too cute.

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

i know your waiting for mine! but I don't wish anybody to see my closet. I've got so much crap in there! lol. mostly christmas stuff being saved up for gifts. lol

I love your house tho! I'm jealous! I wish our closet was that big!