Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My little birthday boy!

Peyton turned 6 on January 15th...yes, I said he turned 6! Where did the time go? I have a mixture of emotions. Pride: he's grown to be such a loving, beautiful and smart boy! Sadness and Amazement: it's hard to watch your baby grow up and start becoming an independent, strong little person! Peyton is such an emotional being...if he's happy or excited, you can see it in his face...there's no hiding his emotions! You know when he's angry, sad, or even guilty! He is not one to keep things inside. It's a good quality to have.....depending on the situation! But that is why we love him so much. He is who he is....and he's a wonderful little man!

His birthday party was on January 18th. He invited a lot of kids...in total I think there were 13 kids at my house. It was a good party...we did dinner and a movie. We had pizza and bread sticks. Then cake and ice cream of course! Then we had popcorn and goodies while the kids watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". It was one of Peyton's better parties. So much fun! I think this will be a birthday to remember!

Peyton picked out his "army" cake. He wanted a big tank on it!



Singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boy!

Some friends....

Peyton with his oodles of presents!

More friends.....

2 of Peyton's very best friends! I really regretted buying those noise makers!!

Watching the movie....finally slightly peaceful in the house!

1 comment:

Katie Ricks said...

Wow! 6yrs! It's crazy to think that when I met you you were preggors with him!