Thursday, April 22, 2010

8 months



I can't believe how 8 months flew! Preston climbed a whole flight of stairs the other day! It's amazing how he's growing. He pulls himself up on things and walks around tables and down the couches. He has four beautiful teeth that he likes to bite with. He got his 4th tooth shortly after the 3rd one came in. He bit me pretty hard on the back of the leg the other day...I guess he wanted attention! Preston is still a bit fussier than Peyton ever was...granted, he has improved a ton! He still wakes up a couple times during the night. He hates sleeping in his crib and prefers sleeping next to me or in his swing. He is smiley when he is feeling good though, and that makes it all worth it! His big toothy grin is enough to melt any heart. Even a really tired heart! We sure love him lots. I still haven't had professional pictures done of my little fart...I feel sorta bad. I will get him there. SOON!!






No comments: