Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fish, Fish, Fish and Penguins!



We had a little family trip to the Aquarium the other day. We had so much fun!! We met some friends of ours there....and just enjoyed spending time looking at fish, sharks, and the cool little penguins! Peyton LOVED it! He especially enjoyed the sharks, jelly fish and manta rays! Josh and Caile had just as much fun, they just aren't as animated about it!! Preston actually thought some of the fish were pretty fun! He was trying to grab them through the glass. It was so funny to watch him not understand that he can't reach through the clear glass! It was our second trip for the summer....and it was just as fun as the first time! I'm glad we have such a cool place so close to us!

My friend Becky and her family met us at the aquarium! This is her husband and two adorable kiddos....

Becky and little Casey! I love this picture of them!!

Becky stole my baby from me part of the time....I was just helping her get her baby fix!

Preston is trying to grab the fish through the glass....just can't understand why he can't pick them up!

Cool fish!

The jellies....one of Peyton's favorites!!

Peyton petting the Manta rays....they put there wings up the side of the wall so you can get them easier! It was sooo cool!

And finally the penguins!! This was the best picture I could get unfortunately. They were so cute!!


No comments: