Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I worked the night before Easter, so I missed the Easter egg coloring...but from what I hear, it was lots of fun! Peyton and Daddy had a blast, and even Jared's parents were able to join in on the fun. Easter day was fun...a small celebration as usual. I helped the Easter bunny set things up in the morning when I got home from work, then went to bed for a while. When everyone was up, I got up to enjoy the cute looks on the kid's faces! It was exciting because it was Preston's first Easter! Josh and Caile spent Easter morning with their *hmm hmm* "real" Mom. So we didn't get to see them until later in the day. I obviously wasn't good at taking pictures after the morning because there aren't any of Josh and Caile...or even Jared's parents on Easter day! Usually I take too many pictures, so that's kind of weird. We had an Easter egg hunt in the morning...then I took a nice long nap!! Jared's parents were visiting from California, so in the evening we made a leg of lamb and a ham. My Mom happened to be coming through as well, so she stayed for a while and had dinner with us! It was really nice to have family around for the holiday!

Easter Eve

Daddy and Peyton coloring some really cool eggs for the Easter Bunny!


This is Preston's idea of coloring eggs! He loves Grandma and Grandpa Egbert's dog, Tucker.


Peyton bugging Grandpa Egbert!


Easter


My cute little fart Preston, on his very first Easter! Spoiled already!!



My little Mama's boy Peyton! He loves his new frog! And no, he's not completely naked...just likes to sleep in his boxers!!



Peyton and his cousins, Isaac and Kaden



Preston and Grandma Peggy

No comments: