Friday, May 7, 2010

baby talk....and walk?

Preston has started balancing on his feet....without holding onto anything! He only lasts about 5 seconds at a time. He thinks it's really funny that he isn't holding onto anything, so he laughs, then falls down. So cute. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but he's a stair climber! He will scale our entire flight of stairs in no time. It didn't take him long to learn it either, just a few falls, and he's got it down! He's starting to mimic a little bit. I started saying "Yay!" every time he would clap his hands together. Now he thinks it's pretty cool, so he claps his hands and says something like "aaaaaaaa" TOO CUTE! I love it!!!

This is a video of Preston clapping his hands! I love it!! (Just so you know, I'm not very video savvy....I don't know how to edit, so you are stuck with a big long video. You will get bored with the clapping after about 5 seconds....but this lasts way longer than that! You really don't have to watch it all....nothing spectacular happens at the end!)


No comments: