Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kindergarten Program

Peyton's K program was this morning! It was incredibly adorable! Since our camera was lost after the program, I no longer have a video. I do want to share some little memories of what I can remember though. All of the little kids were in their best dress. Peyton wore what he considers his "Michael Jackson" outfit. It's basically black slacks, red shirt, black tie, and a red and black vest. He looked pretty darn handsome in it!! One of the songs they sang for the program was "What a Wonderful World". They did little hand motions and everything! The most darling thing I've ever seen! Peyton of course is a wiggle worm, so sometimes he was paying attention to the song, and actually singing. Other times he was moving his mouth and looking around at everyone else!! They did a song that I don't remember well, but they all wore top hats. They would take them off for certain parts of the song and were suppose to put it back on during certain parts. Peyton thought it would be cool to spin the hat before putting it on top of his head....so he was always the last child to get it there! They did a song with the ABCs and all of them had a speaking part. Peyton's was, "R is for Reading stories, especially those we love so dear." He said it so fast, I don't know if anyone understood it....but I was such a proud Mama anyway! There was another song about how good parents are.....it was a sticky sweet song, and I loved every minute of it! I'm so bummed that our camera is missing! I got some cute pictures of Peyton with his friends, and his teacher....and they are just gone. At least I still have the memory!


So, after I put up this post, I found a couple pictures I took of Peyton in the morning before I sent him off to school on his program day! I was so happy that I at least had these!! He's such a handsome little man!


I took this upclose shot because I was trying to show his two lost bottom teeth. Pretty much immediately after he lost them, the adult teeth started growing in!


No comments: