Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sorry....

I just want to apologize to all my family and friends. I haven't blogged for a very long time. I know certain people get on here to see what's new, or just to see pictures of their grandkids...and I've been a slacker. Well, I have some excuses. As most of you know, my husband's grandfather passed away just before Christmas. We had an unexpected 13 hour drive, each way, in the snow for the funeral. We are so glad we went, it was a beautiful service. It was very draining though. We had 2 sicknesses hit us around the same time. One was a stomach bug....not too pretty. And the other was a sinus cold type thing that really kicked our butts. I'm going on a week and still have it a little. Between those ugly things and working, and kids, and a husband that works from 8 a.m. until 3 in the morning. It's just been crazy. I didn't even send out our Christmas cards this year. So if you didn't get one, don't think I just forgot about you, nobody got one! I still need to put up all of our Christmas pictures, Josh's birthday, and a couple random things on this blog. I'm so sorry....the computer is just one of the last things on my mind when things get nuts. I am planning on catching everything up in the next couple of days though. I hope you'll all forgive me!

1 comment:

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

Hey! sorry to hear about your loss. Give Jared a hug. Glad you made it safely tho. Get feeling better soon!

Life's busy. I forgive ya! I just miss ya! Sorry I missed your calls too. It's just been busy, stressful and kind of hectic here.

Hope you had a good Christmas. We'll have to catch up! Did I tell you Becca's coming to visit me next weekend?? I'm excited!!!

Take care and get lots of rest. Love ya