Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Milestone

As of today, I've officially reached another milestone....I'm at the halfway point of pregnancy! 20 weeks, Yay! We haven't had the ultrasound to confirm this, but I'm going with it! I had my 5 year old take some pictures of my belly...he actually did a pretty decent job. My belly is much bigger than it was with my first pregnancy. At this point last time I was still fitting into size 3/5 jeans. It's a little embarrassing to say that I'm already in maternity clothes. I just couldn't do the rubber band button thing anymore. The other sad thing is that most of the maternity clothes that I wore during my last pregnancy, barely fit me, or don't fit me at all. I have one pair of pants that I can wear right now...these are the same pants I wore while 9 months pregnant with Peyton. It's a sad sad thing lol. In reality, most of my "baby belly" is fat. I really eat way too much! Our ultrasound is Tuesday next week! We are very excited and still haven't decided if we are finding out if it's a boy or girl. If we find out, we will share with everyone!








2 comments:

Diana said...

Yaayy!! Love the little belly! And not IF you find out what you're having but WHEN on Tuesday- you MUST post!! No IF!! :) So excited!!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

how freaking cute is your belly!!!!!

I wish I could see you in real person and rub your belly!!!

that's so sweet! I love it!!! I do!

think about you alot. and yeah wish you could of came to the baseball game with me!

if you find out you have to text me!!!

peyton did a good job! :)

lud you!