Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just a quick update

I had another doctor's appointment on Thursday. Everything is great! After the doctor reviewed the ultrasound, he says that everything is perfect and measuring well. Even my belly measures perfect. The heartbeat was good but it was hard to hear it for longer than a couple seconds, because the baby kept moving. He's a wiggly little thing! Jared was finally able to feel him kick me from the outside this morning! Actually is was the first time we even tried. I didn't think the baby was kicking hard enough for anyone else to feel it. I was wrong....even though Jared only felt a couple light kicks, it was exciting! I'm definately feeling him all the time now. It's good for me because I've been such a worry wart! I have something I can measure now, instead of just waiting for the next appointment and hoping for a heartbeat. 22 weeks and counting!

5 comments:

Diana said...

That's soooo exciting!!! So fun!! I love that part where you can feel the baby kick!!!!

Mike and Missy said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you guys!!! It will be a lot of fun when you get that big old belly and waddle, it will be cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You deserve it!

Katie Ricks said...

That is so wonderful! I'm so excited for ya! We need to get together soon!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

Catrina! your such a sweetie. I'm happy for ya. I hope to see ya before you have him. I want to rub your belly.

love ya