Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There's a baby in there!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we had our ultrasound yesterday! Everything was perfect! The baby measured exactly to the day of my original due date! So, my due date is still August 28th. The heartbeat was 141. There was a lot of wiggling and kicking, most of which I couldn't feel! I am feeling quite a bit of movement lately, but not near as much as what's been happening. It was wonderful to see the little hands and feet, even the lips and nose!! I feel relieved that everything is okay and that we've made it this far! I'm also starting to get excited....I was just too nervous to be excited before! Since it was my husband and I's anniversary yesterday....we made the big decision to find out the sex of the baby. Sort of as a present for us! We are having a beautiful baby BOY!!! We are very excited....but we're gonna need some help with names!! I'll post some pictures soon :)

No comments: