Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our quiet little 4th!

Our 4th of July was great! We spent the first half of the day out boating on Utah Lake. The kids had never been, so it was exciting for them! They were a bit chicken about getting in the water, and wanted to go as slow as possible when they were on the tube. I got a couple pictures of Jared pulling himself up on the boat....with no shirt on! I'm pretty sure he'd kill me if I put them up here, so I'll save those for my private collection! I didn't get near the water....I'm not putting on a swim suit in my condition....and there's not much I can do in the water that is safe for me. I was just the picture taker! We went to a late afternoon movie and saw Ice Age 3. Not as good as the first 2, but the kids liked it! After that we just BBQd at home and did our own little fireworks show. Costco fireworks go a long way! We didn't go to the big fireworks show this year...just too much hassle. We had more fun at home anyway! It was simple and fun!


On Utah Lake






They had fun tubing, but they wouldn't let the boat go out of the lowest gear possible!
Here's Peyton telling us to slow down.



Josh and Caile were a little afraid to get out there....they went together and didn't last too long.



At home getting ready to BBQ!



Daddy, waiting for it to get dark enough to light the fireworks



Mommy, the only picture of me you will get to see....so enjoy! I don't much like pictures of myself lately!




1 comment:

Katie Ricks said...

Fun! You guys are great parents! Good times!