Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ramblings

I feel like all I blog about is my pregnancy.....it's just so easy to complain to my computer! It doesn't pass judgement! I'm almost 32 weeks.....all I can say is stretch marks and 2+ pitting edema! It just happened one day. I was sitting in the movie theater and felt my feet swell....pretty much hasn't gone away since. The stretch marks are annoying....I didn't get this many with my first. Of course I wasn't nearly this big last time either! I'm buttering myself up as often as I think about it. I'm sure it's helping, but it's not preventing them completely. I guess these little boogers are worth what they do to our bodies! Still not quite ready for this little guy...I'm working hard at getting the whole house spring cleaned...since I probably won't be doing much for a couple months after he gets here. It's been a lot of work! It's amazing how much needs to be done after just one year of being here!

Things have been good other than my whining and crazy hormones. We are having a fence put in soon. We've had the posts sitting in our front yard for a few days. Our fence guys are behind because of all the rain we've had. Hopefully we'll have it in by Monday! I'm excited to let my dog run around without being in his cage or tied to his leash. I'm sure he's more excited than I am! Soon after that we'll do sprinklers and grass....yay! I'm glad this landscaping thing is almost done. It's so expensive, and it's a pain in the rear! I doubt we'll do anything cool, like plant flowers or plants. It will have to wait til next year. I just don't see me out on my hands and knees in a flower bed. I'll post some before and after pics when we are through!

For those who don't know, my sister Tabytha is pregnant again! She's due at the beginning of January. Since all of her babies have been born early, we'll say this one is coming in December. We are super excited for her. She miscarried a child not long after we did, but this pregnancy seems to be fine so far! They are hoping for a boy...so they'll be an even 2 boys and 2 girls....we'll see! Taby's husband Chris said that if they get another girl, they are trading us for our boy...lol. I don't think so! We are excited to have a new niece or nephew!

The summer has been ok so far. In all honesty....I don't enjoy the kids being home 24/7! Is that bad? Constant friends playing in the house and begging for sleepovers. It's a bit annoying. Oh, and all they want to do is eat....all day long! I usually kick them out for part of the day. It's nuts to sit inside all day when it's so beautiful outside! I think I'm the only mom on the block that allows kids to come inside, so they beg all the time. I do say no sometimes....I really don't like trying to clean my house with 3-4 additional strangers staring at me, and making more mess. It's hard enough to clean up after my own! We haven't done anything spectacular so far....and I think the kids just get bored too easy. They aren't happy just hanging out, there has to be something going on constantly. I'll make it....school is less than 2 months away! Yeehaw! I just haven't gotten the hang of summer yet.

Jared has been working a ton! When I'm not at work, he's working. And even when I'm at work, he's working from home. It's nuts! I'm so proud of him though. He's really wanting to take care of us, and I appreciate that so much. It does get hard not having him around though...it's almost like being a single parent....and let me tell you, I'm so glad I'm not one! I honestly don't think I could do it!

That's it for now....I'll do some more rambling later!

No comments: