Friday, August 28, 2009

I was due today!

It's so amazing that today was my due date, yet here I sit with a baby who is 11 days old! Preston is doing beautifully. He eats a lot....and often! He sleeps well sometimes, and other times not so well. He smiles a lot and even giggles in his sleep...I know they say it's gas....but does gas make babies giggle? I'm so proud to be the Mom of such a handsome little boy!



Jared's Mom, Barbara has been here helping out a ton. It's nice to have someone else to drive the kids back and forth to school and practices. I forgot how much work it is just to get a tiny baby in and out of a car seat! Also trying to plan things around Preston's schedule is really hard. It's been nice having someone here to help with meals and clean up a bit....because we know I'm not doing much of anything lately. I know I'll get back into the swing of things.



It's just the adjustment period. The pain, the hormone changes, the crankiness, and no sleep. Yeah, it will get better!

No comments: