Monday, June 15, 2009

Day at the Air Show!

We spent a Saturday at the air show.....and let me just say it was AWESOME!! I'd never been before but it was really fun. Besides the fact that we walked about an hour (or so it seemed) just to get in. And we didn't realize we were suppose to bring chairs and all kinds of other stuff to make our day more enjoyable. What can i say....we are obviously air show newbies! Caile was in California, so she missed it. The boys loved it though! All Peyton wanted to do was walk through the planes and helicopters. The tricks those planes did.....AMAZING! We got some pretty good pictures. Next time we will find closer parking, and I will put sunscreen on a little sooner. I got a nice burn and could barely walk the next day. This is something I will definitely do again!!





Peyton looking inside one of the planes


Cool shot of the air show!


My boys! They had so much fun!


Awesome shot that Jared got of one of the planes


No comments: