Monday, June 15, 2009

Jared's birthday

I can't believe my man is 34! He freaked out a little about this birthday...I'm not really sure why, other than he's that much closer to 40. We couldn't celebrate on his birthday because I had to work....then got sick. But we went to dinner and spent the day at the air show the day before. That's what he wanted to do. I hope he enjoyed it! We had a little cake. Peyton picked out the power ranger cup cakes, ha ha. And let me tell you about the fire on that cake! I was scared I wouldn't be able to light all the candles before the cake melted! He blew them all out at once amazingly! We only got him a couple small gifts, but he seemed to enjoy them. I feel kinda bad that he didn't get anything big. Of course he didn't mind. He's such a good man! And 34 is still young babe! We love you soooooo much! Next year I'll request your birthday off!!!








No comments: