Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ultrasound Pics, finally!

Sorry it took so long to put all of these up! We finally got our new scanner hooked up...then I had to figure out how to use it! My silly husband and all his toys...too complicated! But now I can scan from my lap top...it's pretty awesome! Anyway, we are very proud of our cute little bug! We are getting closer every day. I'm 25 weeks already! Can you believe it?! I've been feeling a little sicker lately. I had about a month that I felt awesome...but what can you really expect? I can do it! Only 15 weeks to go!


8 weeks! What a cute little peanut!



12 weeks! He was so wiggly...I could see his hands and feet and make out his spine.


20 weeks! He actually looked like a baby! He was practically jumping around in there!


His little footprint!


The baby's lips...if you look close you can see his nostrils!


The front of his face....pretty much looks like an alien in this one!


One of the 4D pics...we could only get one side of his face. The other side is squished against my placenta. Poor little guy!


Our first boy shot!!


I like this one because he has his hand up by his mouth...awwww!


Another boy shot. It's hard to see but his feet are at the far right...his legs are stretched out nice and straight...and as the ultrasound tech said, "his 3rd leg" is right in between them! There's no denying this is a boy, lol!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Cute, fun picts!! I love the 4D- isn't that crazy to get a glimpse of what he looks like? Congrats!! Going fast!! (right?) :)